|All Moves||« Hex||Hidden Gift||Hidden Power »|
|Phoenixdex Moves||« Hero Rally||Hidden Gift||High-Speed Dive »|
|×1:||Bug Dark Dragon Electric Fairy Fighting Fire Flying Grass Ground Ice Normal Poison Psychic Water|
|Base Power||Power Points||Accuracy|
Flavor TextA unique attack that varies in effect depending on the Pokémon using it.
The user glows with a brilliant light that causes something strange to happen, with the exact effect varying from user to user.
Effect is determined by the user's IVs in the same manner as its characteristic (see here for information on how IV ties are broken).
If the user's highest IV is:
- HP: The target's type is changed to a random single type, not including any type it currently has. Target opponent is chosen at random in double and triple battles.
- Attack: The target's Defense and Special Defense are lowered by one stage each. Target opponent is chosen at random in double and triple battles.
- Defense: Any and all active screens (Dust Guard, Light Screen, Lucky Chant, Mist, Reflect, Safeguard) are removed from the opponent's side of the field.
- Special Attack: All adjacent allies have the power of their next attack increased by 1.2×.
- Special Defense: The user is cured of any and all of the following conditions: confused, Curse (by a Ghost), Embargo, Encore, Heal Block, identification (by Foresight et al), infatuation, Nightmare, Perish Song, seeding, Telekinesis, Torment and trapping (by Mean Look et al). Cannot cure Taunt or flinching.
- Speed: Two of the user's stats (different and chosen at random out of Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed) are raised by one stage each.