|All Moves||« Barrier||Baton Pass||Battle Cry »|
|×1:||Bug Dark Dragon Electric Fairy Fighting Fire Flying Grass Ground Ice Normal Poison Psychic Water|
|Base Power||Power Points||Accuracy|
Flavor TextThe user switches places with a party Pokémon in waiting and passes along any stat changes.
User switches out, and the trainer selects a replacement Pokémon from the party. Stat changes, confusion, and persistent move effects are passed along to the replacement Pokémon.
The following move effects are passed:
- Aqua Ring
- the user's (but not the target's) effect of Block, Mean Look, and Spider Web
- the curse effect of Curse
- Focus Energy or an activated Lansat Berry
- Gastro Acid
- being sapped by Leech Seed
- being targeted by Lock-On or Mind Reader
- Magnet Rise
- Perish Song's counter
- Power Trick
- Substitute; the doll's HP is unchanged
The replacement Pokémon does not trigger effects that respond to Pokémon switching in.